Good PR is good business
- PR is defined as:
- The process of building and maintaining reputation, with the aim of establishing and maintaining goodwill between an organisation and its audiences.
A regular PR campaign is one of the most powerful and cost-effective tools to generate visibility, credibility and sales opportunities for your business. With my extensive experience, I can help you implement a PR strategy that will get your business noticed by the audiences that matter most to you.
Online, in the print media, on the radio or on the box
- Developing key messages
- Building media relationships
- Promoting products and services
- Exploiting social networking opportunities
- Building business leadership